When you need to improve a current process, but you have remote members, want to leverage technology, and/or don’t have the physical space to process map in a conference area, use this workflow to improve your processes.
About this course
- Key Bluescape concepts for beginners. Experienced users are encouraged to skip this.
You’ll learn how to:
- Outline a process within the Bluescape ecosystem
- Use notecards to represent 'room for improvement'
- Assign individuals ownership of improvement opportunities
- Visualize the current and future state of a process
- Workflow: Step by step instructions for implementing process improvement in Bluescape
- 30 minutes
Who should take this course:
- Process Improvement Facilitators
- Project Leads