Hosting a Meeting in Bluescape
Bluescape enhances your meeting experience by providing a single location to meet with your team, share documents, visualize work, and track progress. Learn how to host a meeting in Bluescape
About this course
Bluescape meetings allow you to keep track of progress revisions, meetings with external partners, research and discovery sessions, project updates, and much more.
- Key Bluescape concepts for beginners. Experienced users are encouraged to skip this.
You’ll learn how to:
- Set up your meeting workspace.
- Add meeting participants to your workspace.
- Include a link to the workspace in the meeting invitation.
- Take the lead and present documents.
- Workflow: Step by step instructions for adding and presenting content.
- 20-30 minutes
Who should take this course:
- Team Leads
- Team Coordinators
- Executive Assistants
- Anyone involved in hosting meetings