Building Content: Key Takeaways
Congratulations on completing this course! Read below for a recap of key takeaways.
- A workspace is a vast, digital landscape that has the ability to house diverse types of content.
- Workspaces are created, managed, and found via the Bluescape Portal.
- It's helpful to create a template workspace that can be duplicated to streamline a particular workflow.
- You can upload a multitude of diverse content types including documents, images, and public web content.
- Bluescape is similar to a whiteboard by providing the flexibility to draw, add text, and notecards to the workspace.
- You can recreate an asset(s) quickly by duplicating them through a copy / paste within the workspace.